We see many fads come and go on handbags in terms of fashion. There is a lot of experimentation with glitter, leather, and accessories in the current world of bags. However, simple and designer bags are here to stay for longer. Women always desire to stock up on handbags and accessories alike regardless of the age group. All woman's favourite accessories are designer purses and designer handbags. Every outfit is incomplete without them! It's because they've become a one-of-a-kind statement of a woman's social status and fashion sense. And we are sure that no women would ever take a chance with their overall appeal. Handbags have gained a lot of stardom in recent decades. The popularity of bags may also be seen in the light of different innovations with materials. There is material for every budget. Earlier, only expensive leather bags made it to the list of designer purses. But now, there is a lot more to it! For example, leather purses have given way to synthetic leather and polyurethane (PU) materials. Besides, there is this new material manufactured by GUNAS, named Mulbtex. Many stunning handbags with intricate hardware, unique materials, and excellent artistry.
Well, let's have a closer look at this new material:
This is an exclusive material, developed while keeping in mind the concerns related to nature and wildlife. Although some brands have gone vegan already, a few serve cruel products. Snakeskin, alligator skin, and various other beings lose their lives in the process of making a luxury handbag.
We all know that luxury has a hefty price tag associated with it. In terms of handbags and accessories, the cost is the life of various living beings. An alternative evolved with the development of faux leather and PU materials, but it was again a hazard for our lovely planet. GUNAS came with this revolutionary material based on mulberry leaves. So, when we say vegan luxury handbags, it should also imply the benefits to nature. And the bags based on mulberry leaves are genuine in this sense.
- Firstly, protein is extracted from the mulberry leaves without harming the silkworms.
- Next, patented Korean technology is used where compressed paper and extracts from the mulberry plant are combined, including cotton canvas.
- After a few levels of processing, you get a leather-like material.
So, that was about the unique material. The concept is very new in the market and will slowly gain momentum. However, suppose we devise similar processes for constructing designer purses worldwide. In that case, we can expect our planet at a far better position than where it stands today.
Why are women drooling over sustainable options? (h2)
- First and foremost, sustainability has been a critical concern worldwide. It is the handbag industry looking for better alternatives, but there are many more industries.
- Opting for a cruelty-free handbag comes with zero guilt.
- The sustainable options are far more economical than the usual handbags. So, you might get two eco-friendly handbags for the cost of one leather bag.
- They last longer! And that is a harsh reality. No matter how many dollars you have spent on that one leather bag, it will degrade over time. It is similar to the process of the ageing process of human skin. But, at the same time, a vegan leather handbag will be there for years to come.
Why are non-leather options better?
- The leather items are eye-catching and one-of-a-kind, but they aren't designed to be utilised in everyday situations. You might not carry them everywhere. So, it doesn't make it your go-to option for every errand.
- When it comes to glitter and hardware, less is more. Usually, the vegan options are sober and functional. Their design can suit your standard requirement. While you're out, you don't want a stud to fall out or a chain to break. This may also be embarrassing.
- The choice and variants of a non-vegan luxury handbag will be limited, but this is not the case with their counterparts. You can have as many styles as you want and as many colour options as your wardrobe needs!
By now, we have a lot of information on various materials, sustainability, and the benefits of environment-friendly handbags. So now, let's have a look at the top ten styles that are raging now!
Purses are fashionable, and there's a simple reason for it. Traditional handbags are not the same size as these. They've been around since the dawn of time.
A sling bag is no longer merely a sling. It is one of those designer purses that may be used as a backpack or a beloved fashion piece.
This is another must-have item for any lady, and it comes in several colours and forms. We appreciate the classic sling bag because of its universal appeal.
These are all the rage right now. Many bags and purses are for sale, but these are the most notable since they have a distinct appeal.
You may wear them to a party, a date night, or any other event where you need to look your best.
Bag made of canvas:
Whether you're in the grocery or out for a leisurely day of shopping, the comfortable canvas is an environmentally responsible bag. It comes in several designs and is tiny, light, and spacious. These bags come in a wide range of colours and styles.
The current line of designer handbags has a tote for sure! These bags can be folded and put around under your arm. It's ideal for all of your weekend errands and grocery store runs. Besides, you can also carry them to work and college.
Handbag with top handles:
You can never go wrong with an essential, elegant, and trendy top handle bag! It can help you look more professional everywhere you go, especially outside business meetings.
The traditional shoulder bag, perhaps the most popular handbag style in the 1990s, has a comeback. It's a versatile bag that may be hang over the shoulder or simply carried out in style.
These medium-sized handbags are typically carried by two short handles, though a long shoulder strap is sometimes included for added convenience.
Because of their hands-free appeal, crossbody bags reign supreme; if you carry this, you won't have to worry about balancing your essentials anymore.
A slouchy and crescent-shaped luxury handbag is glitzier than its name suggests. It's a versatile, fashionable alternative for various occasions, including casual weekends, vacations, or a night out with friends.
With this, we conclude with top handbag styles. If you have any one of these in your wardrobe, you are all set to rule your friend's gang in terms of styling. Besides, these bags can be easily found with GUNAS.
Since Women now spend more money on luxuries, it is worthy of making an informed choice on luxury vegan handbags and purses. There is a broad choice of bags to pick from, with so many accessible online. Everything from colour to design to the material has its category.
Purchasing a purse is usually a wise decision. But when you consider nature and cruelty, your decision becomes wiser. You can come across a range of bags in various sizes. The permanent answer for every wardrobe is choosing your style and selecting from an eco-friendly range.