STYLE & INSPIRATION
This is your soul bag! You live a life between 2 cities or maybe even 2 continents and you are so "tied up" loving your life, living your values. You have little time for literally anything. Even when your dream guy asks on on that date, you say "Perhaps next week?!" And sure enough he will wait. Coz you are so worth it! What's "knot" to love about a life like the one you are living!
SIZE: 14"W X 9"H X 5"D
- Internal zip pocket
- YKK Zipper
- External zipper pocket on the back
- Detachable adjustable long shoulder strap
- Studded detail on gusset
- Dust bag included
100% Vegan Textured Eco Polyurethane and Canvas body
Recycled Plastic Bottles black lining
Made with love in South Korea
Please note, that this product is clearance/final sale and thereby nonreturnable in accordance with our store policy.
REALLY BEAUTIFUL MATERIALS , THE SIZE IS PERFECT THE STYLE IS MUCH MORE BEAUTIFULL IN REALITY THAN WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTO . IT'S TRUE ... WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE :::) I ADORE IT :)ALL THE ANIMALS AND ME THX FOR THE EXISTING OF THE BRAND WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE I BELIVE 30 % OF THE PLANET SEEMS THEY LIVE IN THE FUTURE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THEY CANNOT HARM THE ANIMALS JUST TO HAVE A SHOE....OR A BAG ... AND THE OTHER 70 % THAT ARE JUST LIVING LIKE SAVAGES ...HOPE ONE DAY THE WORLD WILL CHANGE AND THE ANIMALS WILL HAVE THE RIGHT OF A SERENITY LIVING AND HAPPY LIFE ... THE HOPE IS THERE ....
Very nice vegan bag. Very nice finish which shows quality.
Quiet happy of this purchase.
I thought the bag would be a bit bigger in size, as I have seen it on the picture, in the site, it's a bit small for a every day use, well at least for me.
Il modello è davvero curato e di gusto, il materiale ottimo (sembra vero cuoio), il marchio dorato e il brand in bassorilievo rendono questa borsa preziosa. Le taschine sono ultra comode, ma mi aspettavo una miglior rifinitura della cerniera, che all'estremità iniziale ha il codino svolazzante. Peccato che arrivando dagli USA abbia dovuto pagare in aggiunta gli oneri doganali, ma me lo aspettavo (è chiaramente segnalato sul sito). Complessivamente posso dirmi soddisfatta!
Well, let me tell you about this Gunas luxury vegan handbag!
WHAT'S KNOT TO LOVE: In off-white, so classic with the gold tone hardware, feet and edgy studded detail. I chose this color because it seemed chic with a timeless twist. I was seeking a bag with the option to have hand, cross-body and shoulder carrying style, which this bag offers. However I was unhappy that the detachable adjustable long strap has to hook to the handle-attachments and not their own designated loops; luckily the detachable strap is designed with a 360 clip attachment to keep from twisting.
WKTL features 3 zippers, all smooth and solid. Secure top zip closure, exterior back-wall zip pocket perfect for storing your phone and an interior zip-pocket great for lipsticks and more.
The material is soft, light weight and 100% Vegan!
Textured Eco Polyurethane and Canvas body.
Recycled Plastic Bottles black lining.
When I ordered online I ended up choosing this bag out of a handful of others I was interested in. My primary choices were no longer available in the colors I desired. (I also ordered the crystal Ikat not featured in this review.) Gunas was so fabulous offering me a 15% discount code in return for a photo + review.
Upon arrival and opening the package, I removed the plastic that was around the purse, not eco-friendly and it didn't seem to do the job because there was a black smudge on the purse. It comes with a pink cloth dust bag for storage, that was not utilized during the shipment.
I was hoping to fall in love with this bag at first site but was unfortunately deterred when noticing the smudge and immediately started picking it apart because of the price I paid and the high quality of the brand. After I had some time to process the situation I gave the bag a chance and ended up satisfied with the overall design, style and functionality.
In love with this bag! Super chic and incredibly roomie. I'm able to fit my personal affects as well as 2 diapers, wipes, snacks and small toys for the bebe. Makes me feel like the coolest mom on the block!